Governmental/Public Institutions Rate
The registration rates are excluding VAT, 16% German VAT will be added if applicable.
- *SME criteria: The criteria a company must comply to in order to be granted a SME discount are those set forth by the EU Commission.
- Discounts cannot be combined, nor can they be applied retroactively. Discounts will be applicable on the prevailing regular rate only.
- EuropaBio members enjoy a special 20% discount. If you are a member and do not know the discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your registration fee covers
- Access to the digital event platform with all conference content, including all sessions (live and on-demand), academic poster presentations, and an EFIB Stakeholder Guide on bio-based innovation, virtual 1:1 partnering meetings (live video meetings with screen share) and access to organisation and company profiles of EFIB participants.
- Ability to message attendees within the digital event platform.
- The digital event platform will open on 28 September 2020. It will stay open until 4 weeks after the conference, making it easy to catch up on any sessions you might have missed, interact in real time, and arranging/responding to meeting requests.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organisations are welcome to attend EFIB 2020 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The EFIB organisers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant. Please contact Lucie McMurtry at L.McMurtry@europabio.org for more information.
Registration fees for EFIB events are non-refundable. However, you may register a replacement from your company so long as you provide EuropaBio and supporting partner with an emailed notice to email@example.com. EFIB tickets cannot be exchanged without this prior notice. No-shows will still be billed for the full registration fee as we are fulfilling our event obligations.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 735 03 13.